Launch of BahriBolloré Logistics

Bahri and Bolloré Group have official inaugurated BahriBolloré Logistics, the companies’ joint venture. Bahri owns a 60% stake in the joint venture, while Bolloré owns the remaining 40%. Headquartered in Riyadh, KSA, BahriBolloré Logistics will provide end-to-end logistics and supply chain management solutions to local and international firms operating in Saudi Arabia. Commenting on the joint venture launch, Abdulrahman Mohammed Al-Mofadhi, Chairman of Bahri, said: “The success of this joint venture signals ... [+]

advert 3